Dave at the Nationals News Network sent out a poll to the Nationals’ bloggers, or as we are sometimes called, the DC Internet Baseball Writer’s Association. He’s polling the group, and will probably post the results at the end of the week here. I sent him my answer today, and just wanted to publish my answers:
1) Who will lead the Nats in home runs in 2011?
2) Who will lead the Nats in RBI?
3) Who will lead the Nats in stolen bases?
4) Who will lead the staff in wins?
5) Who will lead the staff in saves?
6) Which starter will lead the team in starts?
7) Who will pitch more innings for the Nats this season: Chien-Ming Wang, Yunesky Maya, Ross Detwiler?
8) Who will get more at bats for the Nats this season: Rick Ankiel, Jerry Hairston, Alberto Gonzalez?
9) Who will get more at bats for the Nats this season: Ivan Rodriguez, Jesus Flores, Wilson Ramos?
10) How many all-stars will the Nats have? Who?
1 – Ryan Zimmerman
11) Total wins and what place in the division?
75 – 4th place
12) Single most important thing for the Nats this season?
Development/preparation for 2012